Depart Perth New date July 24th to 28th meet up at Bakers Hill Bakery 9am for morning tea and departing Bakers Hill at 9:30
Trip is planned for 4 nights 5 days so back home Tuesday 28th afternoon
Rules of the Mystery Tour
- Start by heading to Merredin then toss a coin
- Coin toss call by alternate members of the trip on a per vehicle basis.
- Coin toss results in either left or right or straight ahead, however ignoring the current direction of travel, so first up its left or right.
- No doubling back over previous route.
- At each town that has a hotel, bottle shop or tavern, toss the coin again ignoring the previous direction option, so if the last was left then the options are straight ahead or right.
- At each coin toss town we explore the town for photo opportunities for 30 minutes.
- Any Y junctions we take the dominant road.
- Between 3 and 4pm we look for a camp spot, If any members of the group are not camping then we will look for a caravan park with accommodation.
- Night 4 should not be further than 400km from Perth so day 4 coin toss options need to head in that direction making sure that we get inside that boundary by 3pm
- Members to register their interest by clicking Here